GM1: Bizarre Bazaar

Heckler

First Post
[sblock]I'll be on holiday the rest of the week. If Octavio's holding things up, he'll try to stall/delay the archer until the rest of the party gets there.

Happy Holidays![/sblock]

Kenku17

First Post
William gets into the archer's face! (E,E,E,SE,SE,SE,S,S...Uhhh...if Tanks in the way...uhh...I guess ill take the AC penalty and change it to a run and go SE or S,S instead of just S)

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: I hate to keep NPCing Jinx as just firing his crossbow, when it's fairly clear that strategy is unlikely to work. In the (hopefully temporary) absence of Robichaud, do you guys want to suggest another strategy for him?

covaithe

Explorer
Round 8, continued

Octavio draws a dagger and wildly throws it in general direction of the archer. He then moves to the side, calling out, "Hurry up, lads, we've almost got him hemmed in!"

Phelan readies his sickle and approaches the archer cautiously.

Jinx takes advantage of the distraction of fact that the others are closing in, and dashes closer to the fight.

Tank, though tired, finally manages to close the gap with the archer, and his sword strikes home. But instead of the meaty thump of metal into flesh, the noise of the impact is the sharp sound of metal on bone. The archer's form is obscured by close-wound black clothing, but in the gash opened by Tank's blade, only bone gleams in the dying sunlight. The foe is undead, but its speech and intelligent tactics make it clear that this is no ordinary skeleton. (ooc: 7 damage after DR)

Round 9

William catches up to the fight as well.

The archer, with an inhuman roar of rage, whips out a longsword and slashes at Tank, but its blade passes wildly over Tank's head.

Initiative
William 7/12
Bowman 7 damage
Skeletal Dog 1 destroyed
Skeletal Dog 2 destroyed
Skeletal Dog 3 destroyed
Octavio 18/18 <=== You're up
Phelan undamaged
Jinx 6/6
Tank 3/13, fatigued

All allies affected by bless, 2 rounds remaining

map

Heckler

First Post
Octavio moves into melee, flanking with Tank. He then draws his rapier and makes a careful attack.

ooc: Move one space North
Climb=11
DODGE Archer
COMBAT EXPERTISE -2 att/+2 AC
current AC 18
rapier +7, 1d6+1 (includes CE, flank and Bless)
attack=18, dam 5

Remove ads