GM1: Bizarre Bazaar

Kenku17

First Post
"There's a bright lad! Umraecyl wouldn'y like it if Lyrial were running off bidders, that's costing him money. But I'm sure we'd need a lot of proof to manage it. Did we think to keep that piece of bone with the sigil on it?"

ooc: I remember Tank kept the halfling's tooth that had a symbol on it, but I can't remember if we kept the bone. Tank should've kept something, he was collecting trophies, and I've kept Tank's stuff.

[sblock=ooc]Well cove did say we noticed a very familiar brand, so I don't think it would take much to make the connection.[/sblock]

Heckler

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Well cove did say we noticed a very familiar brand, so I don't think it would take much to make the connection.[/sblock]
[sblock=ooc]I'm wondering if we have it so we can show it to Urmaecyl as proof that Lyrial is trying to run off other bidders.[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]I lack the patience to deal with ENWorld's slowness tonight and go back and check, but I think Tank did keep that particular skull as a trophy, which means you do have it, wherever you've put his things. [/sblock]

Nesker's eyes widen. "You folks were attacked too? And by undead? That don't look good. I'd be Umraecyl'd be pretty angry if he found out someone was keeping customers from getting here."

Kenku17

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I lack the patience to deal with ENWorld's slowness tonight and go back and check, but I think Tank did keep that particular skull as a trophy, which means you do have it, wherever you've put his things. [/sblock]

Nesker's eyes widen. "You folks were attacked too? And by undead? That don't look good. I'd be Umraecyl'd be pretty angry if he found out someone was keeping customers from getting here."

"I see...Octavio, do you know if someone kept that skull fragment from the archer? Cause if we have it, I believe its time to give Umraecyl another visit." William says

Heckler

First Post
"We've still got the skull, its with the rest of Tank's equipment. But let's not be too quick to go to Urmeacyl. Merchants are merchants first, nice guys second. He'll not want to eject anyone without a very good reason and lots of proof. Before we make our case, let's see what else he's been up to, and see if we can find more evidence."

ooc1: Tank did keep the skull. link

ooc2: If we secured rooms at the inn, I would have left Tank's stuff there (its heavy!). Otherwise I am still carrying it.

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: You do have rooms at the inn, which is where Jinx and Phelan went to. Thanks for the link.

Nesker looks like he's about to say something, but suddenly a bellow emerges from the tent behind him. "NESKER!" The dwarf in question glances guiltily back, then hefts the glowing hammer to his shoulder with a grunt. "Looks like I'd best get back to it. Thanks again for your help. Maybe we'll see each other over a few pints later, hey? And, uh, if you do need any weapons or armor, Gribble's smithy can't be beat!" He projects his voice toward the tent for this last sentence, then ducks inside. "Sorry boss, just talking to some potential customers!"

A goblin in bright white livery walks up, leading what appears to be an ambulatory pile of rocks on a length of chain. He gives you a smart bow and directs the rock pile to the hole left by Gribble's hammer. The rock pile extends an armlike protrusion towards the hole, which quickly begins to smooth over. Within a minute, the hole is gone and the packed dirt is unmarked and smooth again.

jkason

First Post
Weel Naxel, human cleric.

A goblin in bright white livery walks up, leading what appears to be an ambulatory pile of rocks on a length of chain. He gives you a smart bow and directs the rock pile to the hole left by Gribble's hammer. The rock pile extends an armlike protrusion towards the hole, which quickly begins to smooth over. Within a minute, the hole is gone and the packed dirt is unmarked and smooth again.

Weel's eyes widen at the sight.

"Now that's a handy little thing, isn't it?" he says. It looks for a moment as if he's about to go up and pet the rock creature, but then he seems to think better of it.

"Well, if it's more proof we need, I'd say the whatchamacallit in the cave is probably a good place to start, yes?"

Last edited:

Heckler

First Post
"Actually, I was hoping to make a purchase before we leave. As fond as I am of my rapier, its awfully difficult trying to poke holes in a skeleton. I wonder where, oh where, could I purchase a mace?!"

This last bit is spoken a little too loudly and directed towards the blacksmith's tent.

jkason

First Post
Weel Naxel, human cleric

"Actually, I was hoping to make a purchase before we leave. As fond as I am of my rapier, its awfully difficult trying to poke holes in a skeleton. I wonder where, oh where, could I purchase a mace?!"

This last bit is spoken a little too loudly and directed towards the blacksmith's tent.

Weel looks between his companion and the tent, and chuckles, but waits to see if the good blacksmith comes out on his own, or if the group might need to enter and bring the sulking dwarf back outside.

Remove ads