• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Go Colts!!!!

Chaldfont

First Post
My coworkers and I hit Alcatraz (right across the street from The Ram for you Gen Conners out there) this evening to celebrate a software release and crowd-watch. You would not believe all the people who came out to downtown Indy today for the opening game festivities! There were people tailgating in my workplace's parking lot!

Great game so far. It's seven-seven. The Purdue quarterback from my college days vs. the Superbowl defenders from my home town.

Are you ready for some football?

Aurora

First Post
Goldmoon said:
Aurora, you done visiet the hive much anymore..... :(
I want to. I just only have a few min here and there, and typing is hard cause I am always holding a baby and typing one handed. So, I can't really have conversations. :( I'll be back more often soon. :)

Goldmoon

First Post
Aurora said:
I want to. I just only have a few min here and there, and typing is hard cause I am always holding a baby and typing one handed. So, I can't really have conversations. :( I'll be back more often soon. :)

Well we miss you so hurry back. :D

Chaldfont

First Post
I went to bed about half-way through the 4th quarter after the Colts ran away with the game. A great day though, downtown was crazy busy!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads