• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Go Fox Go!!

Particle_Man

Explorer
Wombat said:
Heil Honey I'm Home!
1990 comedy show on British Satellite Broadcasting in which Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun have survived the war and are living in 1950s New York City next door to a Jewish couple. The show was cancelled after the first episode despite the fact that the rest of the season had already been filmed.

The Will:)
2005 reality TV show on CBS in which family members and friends competed to be named the beneficiary of a will.

Who's Your Daddy:)
2005 reality TV show featuring a contestant who was adopted trying to guess which of eight men is her biological father.

I will remember this whenever I think TV is crap..."it can always get worse, and nearly did". :)

Templetroll

Explorer
Wombat said:
And here, according to Wikipedia, is the list of all shows cancelled after one episode...

Australia's Naughtiest Home Videos
... It is understood that Mr Packer was alerted to the content of the program by several of his personal friends.

Like the title of the show didn't "alert" anyone?

Dark Jezter

First Post
I remember a few years ago, there was going to be a new Fox sitcom called Rewind starring Scott Baio, and it was actually cancelled before the first episode ever aired. :)

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Does anybody remember the ABC show Horshack that got cancelled before airing? A spinoff of the character from Welcome Back Kotter...

The Auld Grump

Qlippoth

Explorer
TheAuldGrump said:
Does anybody remember the ABC show Horshack that got cancelled before airing? A spinoff of the character from Welcome Back Kotter...
I vaguely remember a WBK episode that took place largely in the Family Horshack residence. I'm guessing it would count as a "pilot."

Sometimes I think I watched way too much TV as a kid.

Cthulhudrew

First Post
Crothian said:
It was always on Fox and I think they did air all that were filmed.

Yep, they did air them all. They even got a season finale that ended with the Lone Gunmen in trouble ... and we never found out quite how they got out of that pickle, as the next time they showed up they were all right. At least until the end of the episode.

I never really got into the X-Files, but I loved me some Lone Gunmen. Wish it would have stuck around, and I really hope it gets a DVD release some day.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads