• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Goblin Feral Gnasher Grappler

Matthew De Haan

First Post
Trying to make a Goblin Grappler in my friends campaign, which is going to be a mix of both rp and fighting. Starting lvl is 2. I wanted to mix alchemist, unchained monk, and Feral Gnasher barbarian in there for a little story flavor and some random fun. I plan to build this character to lvl 20 , so just trying to make a game plan. This is going to take place in pathfinder dnd.

I know that goblins stink at grapple due to there size limitations, but was wondering if i could get some help. I have looked into feral Gnasher barbarian with animal fury to use my bite attack for dmg and to retain grapple. Feats like improved, greater grapple are a must, but other feats like jawbreaker, bonebreaker, and neckbreaker also intrigue me, though those are later feats to take. Agile maneuvers is a feat i have thought about, but don't know if it is going to limit me or not.

Remove ads