• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gods, dead gods, and dominions: a list

Yeah, there are still some 4e books I haven't read even though they're sitting on my shelf. I should have the time for that in a few weeks (yay R&R!), then I'll update my list again.

(Vorkhesis sounds familiar, I'm guessing he's from E1, E2, or E3. Also, a beholder exarch of Kord? :lol: :cool:)

Zeromaru X

Arkhosian scholar and coffee lover
I have too much free time today...

Obad-Hai is mentioned as a God of Wilderness in Races & Classes (p. 40). Nothing is revealed about him (why ins't he in the actual pantheon? He died in the final days of the Dawn War? Was subsumed by Melora?)... only that he birted the Halfling race along with Sehanine.

EDIT
Krag-Ik, beholder exarch of Kord is mentioned in Astral Sea, in the part that talk about the exalted's nature.

Last edited:

pippenainteasy

First Post
So according toe Dungeon #170 and #171, Bahamut is dead (slain by Tiamat). Does that mean he goes into the dead gods list, or is this just a "alive at the beginning of 4e" list?

Bold or Stupid

First Post
I have too much free time today...

Obad-Hai is mentioned as a God of Wilderness in Races & Classes (p. 40). Nothing is revealed about him (why ins't he in the actual pantheon? He died in the final days of the Dawn War? Was subsumed by Melora?)... only that he birted the Halfling race along with Sehanine.

EDIT
Krag-Ik, beholder exarch of Kord is mentioned in Astral Sea, in the part that talk about the exalted's nature.

I think Obad-Hai was originally in the pantheon, but they replaced him with Melora, no he never actually existed in the PoL setting.

Zeromaru X

Arkhosian scholar and coffee lover
So according toe Dungeon #170 and #171, Bahamut is dead (slain by Tiamat). Does that mean he goes into the dead gods list, or is this just a "alive at the beginning of 4e" list?

In Dungeon #173, Bahamut is revived by its sword/Deva/life insurance... also, in the same adventure path (Dungeon #175), Tiamat is anhilated by Bahamut and some adventurers. So, I thing that those deads would be in the same league of the dead of the Raven Queen in E3: Prince of Undeath; Dead Deities in some DMs' canon.

Remove ads