• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gods of Egypt (trailer)

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Alternative title: the White folk of Egypt.

At least it looks better than Exodus. Ok, that doesn't say much really.

[video=youtube;xGCcxxSzb0U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGCcxxSzb0U[/video]

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
Can't we just stick with saying, "Wow what an awful looking movie." and be done?

Yes, I did like the run line.

Joker

First Post
It looks like one of those made for TV movies but with better known actors. Maybe a lot of the background animation needs to be done still.

Same here, plus a bit of Wrath of the Titans. Those films look pretty, but collapse under the slightest critical appraisal. I’d say it amazes me that a film this whitewashed gets made after the outcry over Exodus, but I’m not surprised.

Reminds me very much of "Immortals." I hated that movie.

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
Don't get me wrong, I like how some of it looks. I love ancient Egypt themes, and those giant snakes with riders? Totally using that in a D&D campaign some day. The story though? It looks so shallow.

Help the weakened good god fight the empowered bad god. In doing so, weak human helper shows potential of mortals and teaches good god humility and other stuff to be a better good god. Zzzzz

Make the good god way more evil but a subtle kind not discovered until the end, and then maybe we can talk.

Then again, it could be really good. I won't know until I see it for myself.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads