• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Going to hurl

Slife

First Post
tarchon said:
It does sound like a good potion prop.
Yeah... especially if drinking it would mess up the plot setup. Nobody would be dumb enough to want their character to drink that.

No, wait, I take that back... but if you made them actually try to drink it IRL...

Numion

First Post
Angcuru said:
Yeah, that saccharin stuff can cause cancer, but only if you drink about 500 cans a day. Virtually ANYTHING can cause cancer in really high quantities.

About one third of everyone reading these boards, or anyone else for that matter, will experience cancer in their lifetime. Life causes cancer.

ASH

First Post
Algolei said:
Is that the best avatar you can come up with after making a statement like that? ;)

Well, grandma would get angry if i used one like the one I have on Nothingland...
:p

Wycen

Explorer
There was a thread here a month or two ago about soda. It reminded me that I hadn't seen Pepsi Blue in a long time, which I liked. I ended up googling and finding out not enough people liked it, which I suspected cause only my mother and myself drank it out of all the people I know. Anyway, one of the fansites had a guy talking about kicking his sister's roommate out because he drank his treasured reserve bottle of Pepsi Blue.

My mom tried to get me to try Mountain Dew Pitch Black but I was grumpy at the time so I declined. I'll have to go to the store and check it out.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads