• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Good Eberron scenario/adventure for three 3rd level PC's

BoGGiT

First Post
As the title of this thread suggests, could anyone recommend a scenario or adventure for a party of three 3rd level characters (one human rog3, one dwarf clr3 and one gnome wiz3)? Preferably free online adventures, but dungeon magazine features could also work.

Thanks in advance!

Frostmarrow

First Post
I used Ghouls of the Gasbags at that level and it worked nicely. I had to rework a handout that assumes airships run on hydrogen gas and not fire elementals to make it fit since Thrilling Tales are set in the 1930s but other than that 1930s jives thematically with Eberron.

Ghouls of the Gasbags is part of Zeppelin Adventures.

There are other adventures in the same line-up that might be worth a look. The Mummy's Revenge was pretty good, for example.

Remathilis

Legend
Anti-Sean said:
Fallen Angel from Dungeon #117 is a 4th level adventure set in Sharn; it might be tweakable for a smaller third level party.

I ran this with three players and an NPC and only suffered one fatality (the NPC).

Good module.

Jeff Wilder

First Post
"Murder in Oakbridge" is a phenomenal adventure from somewhere around Dungeon 133. You'd need to adjust the encounters some, I think ... the final encounter's EL is 7, but since it's a mystery, and heavy on RP, the adjustments should be minor.

Remove ads