• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Good mini for a Shifter?

Telas

Explorer
I'm playing in an Eberron campaign as "Chase", a Wildhunt Shifter Ranger (studded leather, buckler, short bow, and longsword). I'm looking for a mini to represent him.

So far, I've seen one Shifter mini, the WotC plastic Longtooth Barbarian. I can use that if necessary, but I prefer "real" minis for PCs, especially ones more representative of the actual character.

Does anyone know of a metal mini that would work? I've spent hours on the mini sites with no luck.

Thanks,

Telas

Telas

Explorer
Thanks for the link; I didn't know all the D&D minis were online. I think I'll just use my Longtooth Barbarian for now.

Aspect of Nerull says: "Are you ready to rock?!?!?"

:p

Telas

Romnipotent

First Post
I know, aint he funny. But something has made me want to buy some of the Angelfire series

iw20050505_mounted_paladin.jpg

I'll need a couple of them to rebase one for Hex grids (Gurps game)

Jack of Shadows

First Post
Well,

Find a model that has the characteristics you like (armor, weapons, etc...) and then do a head swap from the Longtooth Barbarian. My wife did something similiar for her warforged paladin of Dol Arrah. Used the body from a Rackam Priestess of Steel and the head from a WotC Man-at-Arms. A little choping, filing and putty and she has a pretty hot looking warforged with a Halberd.

Good place to start looking would be www.reaper.ca.

Jack

Remove ads