• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Good Multiplayer XBox games?

GodPhoenix

First Post
Hey I'm looking for some good 4 player xbox games. This is for a pre-bachelor party party...so nothing involved. Just something that 4 people can pick up, enjoy for about 2 hours, and then walk away from.

Something like gauntlet...but not actually gauntlet ;)

Thx!

ElvishBard

First Post
I would recommend D&D heroes, because you actually get to choose your abilites as you level up, and allows you to customize your character. It's actually a really fun game, and it allows 4 players at once. It's similar to guantlet but WAY better in my opinion, and congratulations to your friend getting married.

driver8

First Post
Its an older title but Star Wars Clone Wars has 4 player multiplayer vehicular gameplay, and since its older you can probably pick it up cheap.

RogueRonin

Explorer
For sure Halo, you just can't beat Halo's multiplayer. If you want something like gauntlet but not gauntlet, try D&D Heroes. It's four players, and it's a pretty good game. Though it's a different type of game, Burnout 2 or 3 are both really fun multiplayer games, and they are good entertainment for a few hours. Gladius is a really good multiplayer game if you like strategy and combat. Freedom Fighters is fun, too. Mechassault is really fun if you are doing system link with two TVs and two Xbox's, other than that it's only two players though. I didn't like Crimson Skies all that much, but most people I know really like it, so maybe that would work. Also, but mind numbing multiplayer mayhem, you gotta go with Serious Sam. Imagine gauntlet with about 10 times the enemies, in big areas, FPS style. It's great. Hope that list at least got you started. Have fun

Pyrex

First Post
I second the vote for D&D Heroes. Similarly, Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance allows 2-player coop.

Toe Jam & Earl is an entertaining platformer, Quantum Redshift is a pretty fun 4-player racer.

shadowlight

First Post
I'll also recommend Halo, MechAssault and any of the Burnout series. (although you need 2 boxes to play 4 players on MechAssault, and you can only do 2 player on Burnout).

Another surprisingly fun multiplayer game is Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast. The saber fights and CTF are a hoot!

Arnwyn

First Post
4-player? Off the top of my head:

- D&D Heroes
- Halo
- Red Faction II
- Unreal Tournament
- Rallisport Challenge II

These I've found to be pretty fun.

Remove ads