• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Good news for psionics fans

ohGr

First Post
No, it's not a new book. :\

It looks like the Mind's Eye series of articles will be returning to the DnD website.

http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=466734

Wotc_Mark said:
Yes it is true...

The Mind's Eye article series will soon be returning to the wizards website...

At this time we are still working out the format and size of the articles but it looks like they will be monthly, about 750-1000 words, possibly spanning two or more months on a given subject, and will focus on psionic material in recently released products as well as providing hints on integration into your campaign, adventure hooks, and maybee even some new psionic material, sort of mini web enhancements for those products...

If everything works out you should see the first of these articles sometime near the end of August...

If you are one of the old testers and would like to recomend someone from the boards I would consider adding a few new testers to the mix. Just let me know at my personal email or post in the playtest group so I can contact that person.

And in case you were wondering, Yes both myself and Scott Brocius (Andon_Scott) will be the primary authors of this article series.

MJ
:cool:

derbacher

Explorer
Well, that's an unexpected bit of good news. My Sunday group has really started to get into playing psionic characters since the campaign has moved to Eberron, so any new material is always welcome.

(28 years of playing D&D, and I just got into the psionics rules in the last five months. :confused: )

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Wow, awesome! Those were some great articles in the past, hopefully they'll follow in the tradition.

eris404

Explorer
I am so glad they are doing this again. And actually, it's better than a book - it's free! :p
I hope they continue to periodically capture the articles in PDF format again, too. That was darn useful.

Remove ads