• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Goodies

Fists.o.Fury

First Post
I agree. A system similar to that would be good especially if we can take the 'cutthroat' aspect from it.

As far as the rod, I love it. I'm sure it will see a ton more use in time! :)

russ01

First Post
I am hurt, deeply hurt. No, not just hurt but offended. On behalf of Korliss, Dervon, Oceas, and any future characters I wish to just say that I'm sorry that you all misunderstand my intentions. We have all made the sacrifce to become one of the groups packmules and this is the thanks we get. Slammed viciously and laughed at by others. We (past, present and future characters) have never denied any items to any other party member when we have come across something. We have alwways tried to fairly decide who would benefit the most from an item found in the course of adventuring. If there was no interest in something then of course we would take it so that it could be studied, a use found for it later, somebody changes their mind, or just to keep it out of the hands of evil or for cash resource in town. Granted Oceas is wearing this black spider ring but it won't come back off so I can't help that (no I'm not cutting a finger off yet). Nobody wanted the magic shield at the time because Ceru and Tormal didn't have a use for it, Tyrm couldn't use it, Deigh wasn't there, (his previous char died). I even offered it to the high knight who went off to fight the goblins but he already had one and so did the Baron. So I kept it. Now that I know it is a +2 I'll use it to upgrade my AC for combat. I have the gnoll stick and a pouch full of rocks/arms that noone else wanted. I also have a silver basin that I use for my full moon prayer ritual to Xanthos because nobody else wanted to carry a bowl. I have a gold ring that we never found anything particularly useful about. My Trident was a gift to me personally from my god and I will not part with it. I gave the vials of gray dream potions to Ceru (how about one of those sixpacks back if you're leaving?) :lol: The fighters have always had first choice of weapons, and the magic users have pretty much had their choice of magic items. We just manage to scrounge a little here and there. The fact that a rather lengthy period of time goes by before they might be identified is a matter of our own choice or lack of initiative at investigating unneeded items at the time.

We shall endeavor to not interfere with others desires to carry items in the future. Nor shall we burden ourselves with carrying the items of a fallen comrade in hopes of raising them and giving it back to them later. We are now going to wipe our tears and soften the blows recieved by taking a brew or two or more at a tavern. Korliss will wench in the hereafter, Dervon will preach, and Oceas will pray to Xanthos for guidance and inspiration while trying delectable stews and meats.

Remove ads