• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Goodman/Blackdirge] Coming Soon! Even More Critters for Your 4E game.

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Coming in March – Critter Cache: Fey Folk

BDP_CC-FeyFolk_v1-CVR-Pz.jpg

Goodman Games and Blackdirge Publishing lure you to the wilds of the Fey Realm with Critter Cache: Fey Folk. Within, you’ll find over 20 new fey foes to bedevil PCs of all levels, plus some classic favorites updated for 4E.

Critter Cache: Fey Folk includes the following monster entries:
  • Faerie Beasts: Cait Sidhe, Cu Sidhe, Pooka
  • Gremlin: Boggart, Knocker, Reaper Gremlin
  • Nymph: Alseid, Avernead, Maenad, Naiad, Oread
  • Red Cap: Red Cap Belly Ripper, Red Cap Blood Magus, Red Cap Crimson Reaper, Red Cap Warrior
  • Sasquatch: Sasquatch, Sasquatch Forest Lord, Yeti
  • Sidhe: Beanne Sidhe, Bolg Sidhe, Leanan Sidhe, Tua Sidhe
  • Spriggan: Spriggan Warrior, Spriggan Titan Guard

Coming in April – Critter Cache: Daemons

BDP_CC-Daemons_v1-CVR-Pz.jpg

Looking for some middle ground in your planar baddies? Demons too chaotic? Devils too organized? Then let Goodman Games and Blackdirge Publishing introduce you to the mercenary inhabitants of the Pit of Tartarus in Critter Cache: Daemons. Here you’ll find daemonic challenges for all levels, from pathetic larval minions, all the way up to the dread progenitor of the entire daemonic race, Typon himself. In addition, Critter Cache: Daemons includes all you need to know about the Pit of Tartarus, the history of the daemons, and how to include both in your 4E campaign.

Critter Cache: Daemons includes the following monster entries:
  • Cacodaemon: Cacodaemon
  • Chirodaemon: Chirodaemon
  • Cruciodaemon: Cruciodaemon
  • Cryptodaemon: Cryptodaemon Assassin, Cryptodaemon Skulker
  • Ferrodaemon: Ferrodaemon Hoplite, Ferrodaemon Myrmidon, Ferrodaemon Peltast, Ferrodaemon Phalangite
  • Megalodaemon: Megalodaemon
  • Necrodaemon: Necrodaemon Harbinger, Necrodaemon Soulstalker
  • Pathodaemon: Pathodaemon
  • Soul Larva: Common Larva, Howling Larva, Hydra Larva, Larval Hulk
  • Spawn of Typhon: Euryale, Stheno
  • Terradaemon: Terradaemon
  • Typhon: Aspect of Typhon, Typhon
  • Tyrannodaemon: Tyrannodaemon

JoeGKushner

First Post
gremlins gremlines bite after bite
what a tasty way to satisfy an appetite.

Sorry, that's the old gremlins cereal jingle.

remember it every time i hear the word.

sounds like another two winners.

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Dude, you made this just for me, right? Cause it's like you looked into my head to come up with the entries. Want!

Yup, you pegged it. Anyone that buys one of my products agrees to allow me access to his or her mind for pyschic market research (it's in the fine print). This is just another fine example of that policy in use. ;)

I'm proofing the final layout on Fey Folk this weekend, so look for a release early next week.

BD

haaz

First Post
Do you plan to release a "bundle" of the critter caches in the future? (either as a whole book just like the Dungeon Denizens or a bundle product DriveThru and similar websites)

thundershot

Adventurer
Here we go again... :D Looking forward to it, BD... I won't harp about animal prices for this one, since there doesn't look like there's anything to mount in this book.

Wow, I can't believe I got through that last sentence without a Nymph joke. :D

Chris

Remove ads