• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Goodman Games - Christmas Wish List sale

Random Axe

Explorer
Yesterday I received my RPGNow newsletter with many sales from everyone for the holidays, including word that Goodman's d20 line is on sale for half-price (and will be on for $2 bucks each for the last 2 weeks of December, prior to its discontinuation).

I've just gone and placed virtually every one of the Dungeon Crawl Classics titles on my wish list -- will there be any danger or risk to my waiting until late December to purchase everything at one go?

Treebore

First Post
Yesterday I received my RPGNow newsletter with many sales from everyone for the holidays, including word that Goodman's d20 line is on sale for half-price (and will be on for $2 bucks each for the last 2 weeks of December, prior to its discontinuation).

I've just gone and placed virtually every one of the Dungeon Crawl Classics titles on my wish list -- will there be any danger or risk to my waiting until late December to purchase everything at one go?

Your talking PDF, right? I don't see how there could be a problem unless RPGNow's server gets overloaded with demand and forced to shut down.

Voadam

Legend
Your talking PDF, right? I don't see how there could be a problem unless RPGNow's server gets overloaded with demand and forced to shut down.
Blackdyrge's Denizens is scheduled for a December 4e release under the GSL according to Goodman's product page on Goodman's website. Amazon has it pegged at Dec. 17. The 3e Blackdyrdge's Denizens is labeled as under the Dungeon Crawl Classics line of Goodman OGL products. So under the GSL Goodman might end the sale of the entire DCC OGL line with the release of that product so this is a reasonable question.

Treebore

First Post
Blackdyrge's Denizens is scheduled for a December 4e release under the GSL according to Goodman's product page on Goodman's website. Amazon has it pegged at Dec. 17. The 3e Blackdyrdge's Denizens is labeled as under the Dungeon Crawl Classics line of Goodman OGL products. So under the GSL Goodman might end the sale of the entire DCC OGL line with the release of that product so this is a reasonable question.

True, but he specifically mentioned only the DCC's, none of which are being duplicated under the GSL. Besides, even under the GSL does he have to discontinue immediately, or by "X" date?

If that is the case, he has continued the DCC line into 4E now, hasn't he? Or have they all been as 4E compliant as possible without actually using the GSL yet?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads