• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Goodman Games Taking Pre-Orders For ToEE

I am running Castle Amber Reincarnated to a youngling group that have only played 5e, and they are really enjoying it. I'm also running it to an older group who started when I did (early 80s) and they too are enjoying it. It helped that CA was good-weird-nonsense in its original form. TOEE IMO wasn't that great, but I'm hoping GG can truly reincarnate with some added goodness.

I am running Castle Amber Reincarnated to a youngling group that have only played 5e, and they are really enjoying it. I'm also running it to an older group who started when I did (early 80s) and they too are enjoying it. It helped that CA was good-weird-nonsense in its original form. TOEE IMO wasn't that great, but I'm hoping GG can truly reincarnate with some added goodness.
I have run ToEE with a horror theme really successfully. I have a lot of confidence that GG will do great with the additions based on the other OAR.

RickM

Explorer
It's most likely just a mockup to give a sense of size for this release. The prior entries in the series are sizable already. This is to show that, when they say it will be two volumes, they mean that it will be TWO OF THEIR VOLUMES.
Just confirming that the white box is just a printer mock-up for size. The real deal will indeed look nicer than that!

SPECTRE666

Adventurer
$69.99 plus shipping probably: Bit cheaper compared to 99 plus shipping/tax. Please note: This is releasing in August so the release date of June 30th would be off.
Thanks for helping me spend some money!:cool:

Remove ads