Gormenghast

Maerdwyn

First Post
ooc: The Orthodox church also forbid charging interest. Jews, I believe, would have been prohibited from charging interest to other Jews.

ooc: Yair, enjoy your wedding, and I hope any military obligations go smoothly!

Victor

Yair said:
The bird's mind is fuzzy, and concepts such as time are hard for it to comprehend. Talking with it you sense the waiting is long, but that could mean months or years, you aren't sure.

OOC: You can keep going if you want to - you are at -1 to all actions due to being tired, but you can still function and an half hour of rest or so should rejuvinate you.
That was a quick reply, BTW! Wow!

No, Victor decides to fly down.
Chronius, i suspect the bird is Ambrosius's familier, the dove have no idea where he could be
I suspect that there is a realtionship between the Miracle and the disappearance
we must open the magical chest, let's return to the barn and take the chest to our room for more investigation and wait also and see if Sofia found something

Yair

Community Supporter
Maerdwyn said:
Sofia accidentally BUMPs into the table as she moves toward Piotr's workshop to get a look at the damage in there.
Lol. I'm actually floating around, but only sporadically and have WAAY too much work on my head so I promised myself not to post till I'm out of military service... which will be the middle of next week.

So the place is a mess :p

Yair

Community Supporter
I really thought that I would continue this campaign, but having been gone for so long and looking back at it, I just don't have the energy to jump-start it. I also started DMing again in RL, which leaves me little time.
In other words, I'm sorry to disappoint, especially after making promises to update just recently, but I just don't have the mental resources needed to carrry this project through. :(

If someone wants to take over or something, he is welcome to it.

Have fun wherever you are,
Yair

Remove ads