• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gospog's Mecha Crusade Story Hour!

Gospog

First Post
End notes.

Thanks to everyone who's posted! I'm glad you like.

A couple of things I think might need clarification:

1. Tim Hawkins went crazy and decided that the Omega Scanners actually >attract< DHC saucer robots. SO he stole Skyfire and attacked them.

2. There was no hidden gas emitter in Skyfire, as it was a prototype, and not quite finished.

Razamir

Explorer
Nice ending Gospog! The Tim Hawkins twist was killer. Really nice work on the minis. In fact I was so inspired by this storyhour that my group will have a one-shot Mecha Crusade game next Saturday. I am franticly finishing some Gundam Wing models so my group will have figures to use. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Is this the only tale of Force Six or is there more to come?

Also.... When do you plan on running Shadow Chasers based in Sunnyvale? I'm a huge Buffy fan and I work in Sunnyvale (live in Campbell) I'd love to read it.

Raz

Last edited:

Gospog

First Post
Cool!

Razamir, that's great news! Hope your game is a blast!

And to everone who posted, thank you.

I'm sure I'll post more Story Hours, though I don't know if they will be Mecha Crusade specifically.

Shadow Chasers is a possibility. We play a lot of different games, some D20, some not. I'll see what my players are clamoring for.

And for anyone who enjoyed this Story Hour, my Omega World Story Hour is out there somewhere still. And a looong time ago, I posted a Dying Earth Story Hour that was also a hoot.

If I know me, the next cool D20 mini-game in Polyhedron is sure to spawn another exciting Gospog Story Hour! Thanks again.

drnuncheon

Explorer
Re: Cool!

Gospog said:
If I know me, the next cool D20 mini-game in Polyhedron is sure to spawn another exciting Gospog Story Hour! Thanks again.

So why haven't we seen a Thunderball Rally Story Hour eh? Especially since they put out rules for playing orangutans!

J
ook!

Gospog

First Post
Monkey Racing!

Well, Dr. Nuncheon, it's funny you should mention that. I was recently kicking around ideas on how to run Thunderball Rally at a certain game convention taking place in my home next year.

(Special thanks to Pirate Cat for giving me a great idea for NPCs)

With any luck, you can attend this year, and see the drag-racing orangutangs for yourself.

BTW, I'd like to run a Pulp Heroes one-shot soon, for some of the "local characters", so stay tuned!

drnuncheon

Explorer
Re: Monkey Racing!

Gospog said:
Well, Dr. Nuncheon, it's funny you should mention that. I was recently kicking around ideas on how to run Thunderball Rally at a certain game convention taking place in my home next year.

(Special thanks to Pirate Cat for giving me a great idea for NPCs)

With any luck, you can attend this year, and see the drag-racing orangutangs for yourself.

See?

PLAY!

J
ook!

Remove ads