• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gospog's Omega World Story Hour

Davelozzi

Explorer
Re: Thank you!

Gospog said:
DaveLozzi,
When the time for "Reading is Fundamental" draws nigh, I will be in touch.

Great -- assuming that I didn't miss this while I was out of town, I'm looking forward to it. Sounds like a blast.

Gospog

First Post
Dave,

Unfortuneately, this was the game that took place while you were away. :(

But that doesn't mean that there aren't more games to come!

If you have a rough idea of your schedule, please E-mail me and we'll compare notes.

Equally unfortuneately, my schedule hasn't allowed me time to do the Story Hour for our second installment. Maybe this weekend...

Gospog

First Post
Brief Ressurection

Well, no second installment (yet!), but I do have a picture of the mini we used for the Killer Robot in this game.

He's made from a "Butt Ugly Alien" toy, I just replaced his hands with weapons, resculpted his face a little and:

http://gospog.tripod.com/killer_robot.jpg

NOTE: I use Tripod, so you'll have to Copy and Paste the URL into your Browsers' Address window. If anyone wants to host the pic and re-post it (as Tsunami did with the others), that would be great!

Thanks!

Gospog

First Post
Hey PC,

November sounds good. With the exception of my one Mecha Crusade game (see my other thread), October is pretty much booked up.

November it is!! :)

Remove ads