• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Got your Numenera yet?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
If it's any help (or maybe it makes the waiting worse?) I've put a bunch of details on today's news on the front page.

CAFRedblade

Explorer
Same as Kcnlive, no email quite yet.. darn it.. wanted to read over lunch time.
Just as long as it comes today I'm good though.

Must resist bashing head on table while waiting.

morgurth

Villager
I've been glancing through it (supposed to be working!). I'm liking the layout and the first class I skimmed (Glaive) made character creation and choices sound interesting.

I did get a follow on email that the DriveThruRPG was updated to include a map, so I'll have to redownload it.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I've been glancing through it (supposed to be working!). I'm liking the layout and the first class I skimmed (Glaive) made character creation and choices sound interesting.

I did get a follow on email that the DriveThruRPG was updated to include a map, so I'll have to redownload it.

Oh? I didn't get that! (Though the thought of that download ordeal again doesn't appeal!)

morgurth

Villager
This is the e-mail that I got.

We have added the Numenera Poster Map file to the Numenera corebook. Please download and enjoy!

Monte Cook Games sent you this email through DriveThruRPG.com to alert you that the file for Numenera has been updated. You can get the updated version now at your My Library page.

Kcinlive

Explorer
If it's any help (or maybe it makes the waiting worse?) I've put a bunch of details on today's news on the front page.

I appreciate the info, but it just makes waiting that much worse. I keep refreshing this thread hoping for whatever little spoilers I can get.

-Kcinlive

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I appreciate the info, but it just makes waiting that much worse. I keep refreshing this thread hoping for whatever little spoilers I can get.

-Kcinlive

Ask anything you want. I'll see what I can do. I have a couple of hours before my game tonight.

Remove ads