• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Grand List of iPhone Apps for D&D Gaming

Bandit4e

First Post
Bandit 4e - A D&D 4e Character Management iPhone App

Thanks for putting this together, Hadrian. I hope you'll consider checking out and adding to this list Bandit 4e (App store link available at bandit4e.com). I created it with similar purposes as i4e, but with a much more straightforward focus on exactly what you need in a character management app while playing D&D 4e. My goal was to take as much of the pen and paper out of the game while still retaining the things that make D&D fun, like actually rolling your dice.

So Bandit 4e doesn't roll for you or let you register all your powers, but it does let you register all the necessary data that you need to track for your character, such as HP, Healing Surges, Temporary HP, Action Points, Power Points, Gold, and EXP. Additionally, it has tools to handle Resting and gaining Milestones (Action Points), taking adventure Notes, and registering Reminder Events that can take place on either the start or end of your turn so you won't miss anything that you need to track.

Finally, Bandit 4e is free to download and lets you manage one character at a time, with the opportunity to buy the full version for $2.99 to remove ads and create unlimited characters. Bandit4e.com also has a feedback portal where users can suggest their ideas for new features and report bugs.

I'm trying to build a community of users right now, so if you check it out, please submit a review or drop some feedback at the website. I'd love to know how to improve the app and your D&D gaming experience through it.

Remove ads