Grand Theft Equine (IC)

Ambrus

Explorer
Jacoby seems utterly puzzled by the adults who appear determined to complicate the robbery with their talk of forged documents, disguises, vehicles, diversions, arson, poisoning, blackmail, bribery and murder. "If you think it'd be best we'll do it your way, though I don't think getting in or out will be all that hard. I could have snaked in through one of the open windows last night if I had a mind to. There also weren't any guards about the place, just one person with a lamp walking about the bottom floor. What'dja want help with Miss Amber?"

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
"Kid, if these [Goblin for a wolf that gnaws off its own limbs in fear] don't think they have the skills we have, don't rub it in their [Dwarf for damn] faces." He winks at Jacoby.

Ambrus

Explorer
The young urchin blinks confusedly before his cheeks dimple as he gigles innocently at Thravar's unexpected levity.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
The room was silent. One would only need to roll a 1 to hear a pin drop.

Thravar looks around and sees his erstwhile compatriots standing like statues, working out endlessly complex plans the dwarf suspects will never be put into action, paralyzed by their own complexity.

So instead, he leaves and mugs a nun.

Boddynock

First Post
"Right! I'm off, too. Contact me when you want to meet next. In the meantime I'll get on with crafting those scrolls."

Leaving the building, and wrinkling his nose at the wake of Thravar's passage, Jostin makes his way home. On the morrow he goes to the University and sees to the purchase of a scroll of disguise self. Once he has learned the spell (OOC: Spellcraft +8), he will proceed to scribe a number of scrolls, preparing two spells of disguise self each day. Thus, in four days, he will have produced 3 scrolls of 2 spells of disguise self each.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Ambrus said:
Jacoby follows Amber out the door. "So whereabouts we goin?"
Ambrus & Evilhalfling[sblock]
Amber leads Jacoby out of the door towards a nearby alleyway once they have walked for a while through the labyrinthine maze of alleys she calls a stop speaking quietly in halfling to Jacoby "Sometimes my friend I wish the others knew the truth about you, then you wouldn't have to act like a child all of the time" smiling warmly at Jacoby

"I have a suggestion for you that I didn't want the others to overhear, neither of us are going to be particularly vital to breaking into the manor and fleecing the place, especially if we manage to blackmail the butler or the goosegirl, so I suggest that we volunteer to start a diversion which will attract the attention of the law, while our erstwhile companions make good on looting the place"

"That way if anything untoward happens at the manor then we'll be safe and sound, and if everything goes to plan, then we've performed a vital part of the operation, and we'll be rewarded with the rest of the group"

Ambers face takes on a thoughtful cast "I'm not happy with their plans concerning the manor, personally I think everything is going to go pear-shaped six seconds after they gain entry, so I'd rather not be in the middle of it, if things don't go as planned, so how about it are you with me"

OOC: Assuming Jacoby agrees Amber will then begin hunting down the disgruntled former employee[/sblock]

Remove ads