• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Graph Paper Size...

frankthedm

First Post
greatamericanfolkher said:
Where are you finding those for $10? The office supply stores nearby all sell those for about $20.
Yes, I want to know as well! I've seen those shot up from $15.99 to $20.99 near me!

Scribble said:
I love this site. (Internet rulllz yo!)

http://incompetech.com/graphpaper/

I make graph paper and print it out at work. (shhhhhhh)

I like the dots per inch better then actual graph paper though... easier to see pencil lines on it.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Human Target

Adventurer
I use the one inch square easel pads myself as well.

I think I picked up two for 40 bucks or something ludicrous at Staples.

But they are incredibly useful and of a good quality, so I can't complain too much.

Caedrus

Explorer
Am I the only one who considers Staples/Office Max/Office Depot/etc. an rpg supply store, not an office supply store? Every time I go in one I find something else I can use for my game.

frankthedm

First Post
Caedrus said:
Am I the only one who considers Staples/Office Max/Office Depot/etc. an rpg supply store, not an office supply store? Every time I go in one I find something else I can use for my game.
Not that much. Now Micheals, Jo-Anne fabrics and Hobby Lobby, THOSE are gaming supply stores.

Caedrus

Explorer
frankthedm said:
Not that much. Now Micheals, Jo-Anne fabrics and Hobby Lobby, THOSE are gaming supply stores.

True, true. I just haven't spent as much time in those. Although the few times I have been there, I seemed to find something....

Scribble

First Post
Caedrus said:
True, true. I just haven't spent as much time in those. Although the few times I have been there, I seemed to find something....

THE THING THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED! THE HORROR BEYOND HORRORS!

aka an old lady who wants to knit you a Christmas sweater...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads