• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Grappling damage and SA

PrinceZane

First Post
Ah. I knew there was some Dex loss action goin on, but its for everyone else, makes sense... Ah well, I just had this random idea for trying some fighter rogue with the whole grapple/SA concept, just to see if I could pull it off. Oh well, till next time...

azhrei_fje

First Post
Victim said:
Of course, grappling is also holding one guy so others can hit him - the classic bullying group trick. No miss chance there.
Hmm, that's a good point that I hadn't considered. I'll bring that up with the group on Sunday and we'll discuss it again. I think they're happy with the current ruling as it does make *some* sense, and as long as we play it consistently.

Soon, the current ruling (HR) will be better for them, since they'll be at the point where their opponents will often not be subject to critical hits anyway and our rule will prevent sneak damage against the party...

Remove ads