Graverended Grimoire (House Millithor in the City of the Spider Queen V)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Narcelia said:
"Kilcif, dear, of course I know about the dying god. Who doesn't? I suggest that next time you choose to irritate my majordomo"--she gestures to the miffed man standing in the shadows to the side of the audience chamber--"you come with more, shall we say, timely information."

*She raises a snowy eyebrow.* "Unless, of course, you have something to add to that?" *She reclines in her throne as if she doubts that could be true.*
*Zaphira leans even closer to Kilcif, and in a display of affection mentally whispers to him.*

We will need others to go with us to take care of the god's minions, Master and God. We can use her pride and arrogance against her, to tempt her with the power. She can't go there alone, but she doesn't know that yet. We hold the key, Master and God, because you are the only one who will be able to take the god's power, as you are already god-touched, Zaphira murmurs in Kilcif's mind.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Kilcif: Bugbear/Male (Barbarian/Ranger/Rogue/Forbidden Warrior)

*Kilcif smiles inwardly at the gentle touch of Zaphael’s mind, his own thoughts mimicking hers.*

A smile of nothing but sharp savage teeth forms on Kilcif face as he stares Narcelia down, “The irritation is mutual I assure you. As for adding something more…”

He pauses obviously not to happy to say his fallowing words, “I imagine that we have need for each other if we have hopes to strip the deity of its powers of course if you don’t have the desire for more power I’m sure there are others we both know that could use my services.”

Last edited:

Seonaid

Explorer
*Narcelia smiles coldy.* "I am sure that we do. However, I am agreeable to an alliance of sorts. You were kind to me before, and that has not been overlooked or forgotten. Sharing this quest would not be unthinkable." And it will give me fodder for the god's formidable defenses. *She looks him up and down, taking his measure.* "Since you brought this to my attention, did you have a plan in mind?"

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:Comp back online...

IC

Looking from Tierek back briefly to Jynessa, Eol rubs his shoulder (where a long cut mirrors the slim dagger in Jynessa's hand) and replies' Well then, we should seek out those able to discern what this all means. there are those who do not hail from this fair City who would be able to aid us..Liches in the deeps, Wizards of the surface, a few others. We shall have to dispose of them afterwards, of course, but that is of little consequence, 'Lady...'

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Tierak Morcane, Drow Arachne/Thaumaturge

"That's better, Eol. Now, who to use, who to use? The Sembian, perhaps? He is strong, a considerable risk, but he would be quite useful indeed, and is certainly ambitious enough. Shall we try this Teliek? Or would you prefer a weaker, less dangerous ally?"

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Kilcif: Bugbear/Male (Barbarian/Ranger/Rogue/Forbidden Warrior)

Kilcif frowns deeply in agitation as he looks upon the Matron with skepticism, “I appreciate the vote of confidence but I’m not much for knowing where the deities are and such, I akways thought that was your department. Matron Narcelia, perhaps we should contact your sister then, or your brother Quertus?”

Last edited:

Seonaid

Explorer
*Narcelia's eyes narrow at the bugbear's temerity of suggesting counsel.* "Come to me tomorrow. There is much planning to be done." *She turns and looks to the side, dismissing Kilcif.*

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Paxus Asclepius said:
"That's better, Eol. Now, who to use, who to use? The Sembian, perhaps? He is strong, a considerable risk, but he would be quite useful indeed, and is certainly ambitious enough. Shall we try this Teliek? Or would you prefer a weaker, less dangerous ally?"

Smiling and saying in a tone that carries both assured strength and subtle warning, Eol says 'I have no truck with the weak, Matron. Let us contact this Sembian, for I have heard his name as well. Even in the Abyss his ambition has caused some to take pause. A worthy ally he might make.

Seonaid

Explorer
[What's going on with this campaign? If we're waiting for Isida, ignore this.:)]

*After Kilcif leaves, Narcelia summons Quertus and Carcelon and, after a moment of thought, Torellan. Her missives leave no question as to the immediacy of her request. When they are assembled before her, she speaks matter-of-factly.* "What do you plan on doing about the god dying in the Pits? Don't bother denying anything. I know and respect you too well for that." *She looks at them each in turn.*

Remove ads