• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Grayhawk Help

VictorC

Explorer
I've never used Grayhawk for anything; however I just picked up Shattered Gates of Slaughtergarde. My question being where is the Valley of Obelisks? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Beckett

Explorer
I don't think there's a set spot for the valley (and it would have been nice if WotC had suggested a place for the core setting *grumble*)

For my game, I created a spot for it in the Crystalmist Mountains, somewhere between Geoff and Sterich, with one of those countries officially ruling the valley, but mostly leaving it self-governed.

Looking again at my map (my old one, as I can't find the proper section of my 4 part Paizo map :mad: ) I think I'm going to shift it over to the Lortmil Mountains, as a part of the Duchy of Ulek, along the Kewl River (Gygax has his fair share of unfortunate names on the map). It takes a bit of fiddling with the geography, but I think it'll fit nicely there.

Remove ads