• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Great Prestige class I found on another board....

gunter uxbridge

First Post
Not realistically playable by any means, but I thought it was funny enough to post. I didn't write it, I don't know who did or where it came from, but in an odd way......I LIKE IT! **nobody's Grandma is gonna go blind reading this are they?? :)**

Way of the Pimp
Prerequisites:
Base Att: +3
Alignment: Any non-Good
Feats: Dodge, Weapon Finesse, Toughness, proficient with quarterstaff (Pimp Cane)

Skills: Profession: Pimpin, Language; Slang, Bluff, Intimidate, Sense Motive; 5 ranks

Proficiency in all simple and martial weapons, no armor or shields
Class benefits:
Hit Die: d6
1:Att+1/F,R,W+2/Improved Unarmed Strike
2:+2/F,R,W+3/Pimp Slap +1d6
3:+3/F,R,W+3/Improved Pimp Sense
4:+4/F,R,W+4/Pimp Walk
5:+5/F,R,W+4/ Evasion, Reputation
6:+6+1/F,R,W+5/ Summon Ho’s
7:+7+2/F,R,W+5/Leadership, Pimp Slap +2D6
8:+8+3/F,R,W+6/ Slick Rick (ladies man)
9:+9+4/F,R,W+6/ Summon Gaggle of Ho’s
10:+10+5/F,R,W+7/FISTS OF DOLEMITE! (I went back and changed this in honor of the worlds biggest pimp! The old name is: Ultimate Pimp Beat Down)

Class Skills:Bluff, Climb, Diplomacy, Gather Information, Hide, Intimidate, Intuit Direction, Jump, Knowledge: Pimpin, Listen, Move Silently, Ride, Sence Motive, Spellcraft, Spot, Swim.
Skill Pts/Level: 6+Int bonus/Lvl.

Improved Unarmed Strike: Get this feat for free, What better way to hand out street justice than with your ring encrusted fists.

Pimp Slap +1D6: You do an extra bit of damage when handin out the beatdowns! Pimp Slap damage applies when using the Pimp Cane!

Improved Sense Motive: you get an uncanny ability to tell when your ladies are holdin out on you. +3 to any Sense Motive, Bluff and Intimidate checks. “Ho! Wheres my Money!”

Pimp Walk: You have mastered getting yo stroll on! +3 to any Diplomacy, Gather Information and Spot check when either getting your stroll on or subject of said check sees you Pimp Walking.

Evasion: You have become deftly aware that people are after yo money! Hence you are adept at evading damage spells as per Rogue.

Reputation: Your reputation proceeds you. Being such a buck wild gangsta Pimp you get a Reputation for handin out beat downs and keepin your Ho’s in line! +2 to Diplomacy, Gather Information, Spot, Sense Motive, Bluff and Intimidate checks.

Summon Ho: you can summon any of your ladies to your side! Merely by intoning the phrase “Be-Yach! Where you at!” She arrives in 1D2 rounds and stays for 2+Chr modifier or until slain.
Leadership: You gain the leadership Feat for FREE!

Pimp Slap: Your Pimp Slap now does an awesome +2D6 in extra damage! Let the beatdowns commence! Pimp Slap damage applies when using the Pimp Cane!

Slick Rick: You now have mastered the art of personal appearance! Your personal appearance is always top notch! Your clothes the Best! Hair perfect! Shoes shined bright! Even under the worst of conditions. Permenent +2 to CHR. “Lay yo hands off the threads! Fool!”

Summon Gaggle of Ho’s: As Summon Ho only now you get a Ho /per point of your CHR modifier. They arrive in 1D2 rounds and stays for 2+Chr modifier or until slain. “Alright Ladies, bust out with yo 'Big booty Kung-Fu' and teach a lesson to dis Fool!”

FISTS OF DOLEMITE! AKA The Human Tornado (Ultimate Pimp Beat Down): Any attack from the Pimp Master acts as a Knockdown Attack, this does not provoke an attack of opportunity, to which he gets a +2 to the attempt. "BeeYaaach!! Are you for REAL!"

It's dang powerful, a 4th level human rogue or bard could enter into this class and get Fighter BAB progression and Monk Saves, as well as all the pimp slap abilities and Fists of Dolomite at 10th. A Pimp would be able to shreda lot of the opposition, and a few levels of Fighter to pick up the TWF fighting feats for your quarterstaff would make you a force to be reckoned with.

Remove ads