D&D 5E What Are Your Favorite Short Adventures and Collections for 5e?

SlyFlourish

SlyFlourish.com
Supporter
In response to the thread on Matt Coleville's take on large published campaign adventures I found myself wishing he had instead focused on some of the more recent and excellent short adventures written by dozens of 5e publishers.

What are your favorite short adventures, publishers of short adventures, and collections of short adventures for 5e?

I'll offer a few of mine:

Last edited:

IMO, Ghosts of Saltmarsh remains the absolute best adventure material released by WotC for 5E. It creates a fun, engaging setting with a great diversity in adventures that lends itself both to episodic play and a total campaign. Its a shame that it is the only book managed Kate Welch, as she revealed she has a high level of acumen for bring projects like this together and highlighting their best parts.

Ornat1994

Villager
In response to the thread on Matt Coleville's take on large published campaign adventures I found myself wishing he had instead focused on some of the more recent and excellent short adventures written by dozens of 5e publishers.

What are your favorite short adventures, publishers of short adventures, and collections of short adventures for 5e?

I'll offer a few of mine:

I've had a blast with Arcane Library's scenarios; they're so intricately crafted and immersive. Also, Jeff Steven's adventures never fail to keep my party on their toes with unexpected twists. If you're looking for quick but memorable sessions, these are golden picks! What I love about short adventures is their versatility; they fit snugly into busy schedules and can be great for introducing new players to the game.

Lazybones

Adventurer
Another shout out for Ghosts of Saltmarsh; it was very easy for me to insert several of the provided scenarios into an existing island-themed campaign.

Remove ads