• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Great Villain Showdown [5th Round Results Posted]

Endur

First Post
Round Five:

1. Wile E. Coyote (Wile is awesome and I have to vote for him, even though I don't think he will win)

2. Darth Vader (Darth Vader beats the Emperor because Vader was a cool villain in 4-6. 1-3 don't count for Villainy purposes.)

3. Sauron (Lord of the Rings)

4. The Joker

Last edited:

Round Five:

1. Hannibal Lecter

2. Darth Vader

3. Sauron (Lord of the Rings)

4. The Joker

Gotta go with Hannibal - more realistic = more scary
Gotta go with Vader - despite his change at the end, he's still scary when you think of him.
Gotta go with Sauron - how long did he scheme to get the ring back? Longer than Moriatry can even conceive of.
Gotta go with the Joker - Mark Hamil, Jack Nicholson, and Cesar Romero can't be wrong!

1. Hannibal Lecter

2. Emperor Palpatine

3. Sauron

4. The Joker

1 -Coyote must die, Coyote must die, Coyote must die, Coyote must die, Coyote must die, Coyote must die, Coyote must die. How could he beaten Morgoth and Voldemort?!

2- Palpy is the man. After PT we can clearly see him as great villain who easily manipulated Anakin/Vader. He is the ultimate Sith.

3. I just like Tolkien more.

4. Joker is evil and has style. I don't care about Galactus, what is he doing here?

Last edited:

Kelleris

Explorer
Round Five

1. Wile E. Coyote

2. Emperor Palpatine

3. Professor James Moriarty

4. The Joker

Wil E. because of his, er, indomitable spirit, and because I want a non-serious villain to make one of the final cuts. Vader versus Palpatine was tough, actually, though I'm lukewarm on both. In the end, I pick Palpy because of the prequels and because the unmasking at the end of RotJ was always a let-down for me. Moriarty beats Sauron because incredible human cunning gets more props from me than mythic Satan-fugure doings. And the Joker rules the day.

I'm still irked that Great Cthulhu didn't make it to the last round. Darn me for not showing up for that vote!

Remove ads