• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Great Villain Showdown: The Final Match! [The Winner is..]

Cthulhudrew

First Post
This is easily the toughest decision I've had so far in this contest. In the end, I'm going to vote for the Joker, by the narrowest of margins, and largely because I'm such a comic book junkie.

But I just have to say I'm not entirely at ease with the decision...

warlord

First Post
Darth Vader: He's the Dark Lord of the Sith he'd judt choke the life out of that stupid clown before he could try anything.

Klaus

First Post
You're a common man, an ordinary man. You have hopes, dreams, and something that brings you joy. But one day it all goes away. Your hopes. Your dreams. Everything you loved. Even your face. Then you get it. The meaning of life, the reason for being, the purpose of Man. It's all a joke. A terrible, cruel joke. And then you snap. You find a new purpose.

You will be the punchline. You will laugh in the face of death, because you will be staring at the mirror.

I have read the Killing Joke, JLA: The Nail ("John Francis Bacon"). I have watched Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker.

The Joker wins.

Remove ads