• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Greatest Villian of All Time (You Decide)

Greatest Villian of All Time

• Kefka because he could

Votes: 11 8.8%
  • Sephiroth, Because he hated what was done to him

Votes: 17 13.6%
  • Darth Maul The Dark Jedi

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • The Emperer (Sorta like a DM)

Votes: 17 13.6%
  • Your DM (Always manipulating the World, sending minions after you)

Votes: 11 8.8%
  • A Fellow PC (This would be intresting)

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other?

Votes: 63 50.4%

• Poll closed .

Furn_Darkside

First Post
Cedric said:

Non-fiction...

Josef Stalin all the way...what a world class loser and all around bad guy.

Salutations,

I am with you on this one- number 2 might be that person whose name will never come to me.. hold on... Rachel Carson- the one who started the nonsense DDT scare that has led to who knows how many to die from malaria.

FD

bloodymage

House Ruler
Twisted

I like angst (and I don't do LARP). I like irony. I like unwilling heroes and guilt-ridden villians. Greatest of both: Elric of Melniboné.

alsih2o

First Post
the joker

mao tse tung

the british empire

my 6th grade teacher, mr. douglas

goofus

the one armed man

the guy from taxi as a klingon

andy warhol

dr. octopus

jaws

the centipede from Centipede

bob barker in 'happy gilmore'

jason

that space probe the six million dollar man spanked up

mr. roper

col. klink

elmer fudd

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
The Master of Dr. Who, obscure and sometimes tried to destroy the universe....

Darth Vader becuase by the end it will have taken five people to play him.....

Mojo Jojo becuase he talks rhetoricaly, redundantly, he repeats himself, he reiterates...

TheFlamingRheo

First Post
The greatest villian of all time was created by my DM and I. We called it the cute and fuzzy seizure monster, aka pikachu. It was invincible, when ever someone came near they needed to make a willpower save or bend down and try and pet it.

Black Omega

First Post
Who the heck is Kefka?:)

Other, it just goes without saying. Too many good villains to pick from.

Comics: The Joker, though I have a soft spot for Magneto and classic Doctor Doom. And the Hunter Rose Grendel.

Anime: Vegeta, from DBZ. I never thought about it before, but most anime I've watched and enjoyed, I'm hard pressed to really pick a great, memorable, out and out villain.

Movies: Lecter. No way he's an antihero.;) Darth Vader is also a classic.

Wrestling: Dump Matsumoto, Bruiser Brody, I'm all old school here.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
alsih2o said:
the british empire

Oh yes I must definately agree with this- but level-pegging with the Catholic Church, the Conquistidors, Cecil Rhodes, and the CIA.

Mojo Jojo becuase he talks rhetoricaly, redundantly, he repeats himself, he reiterates...

Yes Mojo Jojo is the greatest villain of all time and he is the most great of all villains of all time and of all great villains of all time Mojo Jojo is most great of all time

(plus he just rocks:D)

Others Elisabeth Bathory (cousin to Vlad the impaler), Giles De Rais (the Marquis De Sade), the snake in the Garden of Eden:)

Oh yeah and this poll is seriously bad (and if based on personal knolwdge Valicor I wonder how old are you - Darth Maul but no Darth Vader!! sheesh - younguns these days, wouldn't know a good villain if it came up and pillaged their backsides:p))

Grifter86

First Post
Fictitious: Great Cthulhu, Hastur the Unspeakable, Azathoth, Shub-Niggurath, and Nyartoltep(sp?). Anyone else that I missed from the Cthulhu mythos.

Not fictitious: Henry Kissinger ( encouraged a dictator to take control of Chile for the sake of the Pepsi corporation, killed something short of a million people between his frolics in Asia and South America. A Nixon stooge who gained power of his own)

Remove ads