D&D 5E Green Hag Build

rgoodbb

Adventurer
Hi folks

I'm working on a back-story for a PC inspired loosely upon the Strahd Haunted One background

HARROWING EVENT
A hag kidnapped and raised you. You escaped, but the hag still has a magical hold over you and fills your mind with evil thoughts.

What classes/races would make/give interesting hag-like qualities?

Obviously Druids, Warlocks and Wizards come to mind instantly. I kind of like the Druid best so far.

I'm after any ideas for adding flavour as well.

Many thanks for your time and responses

Coyote81

First Post
How about a Ghostwise Halfing Land Druid (Swamps). Gives you a nice +2dex +1wisdom and lucky. This gives you telepathy to speak into people heads and give them evil thoughts, and a nice swamp hag theme. Summoning spiders and using poisons.

rgoodbb

Adventurer
Thanks Coyote81

Ghostwise would be a good (and cool) match.

1) This PC may be entering the mists of COS soon. Where might she have come from in the Forgotten Realms (somewhere swampy)

2) Without giving too much away to me, are the lands in COS dying? This would make for great motivation for taking on Strahd

Thanks again.

Coyote81

First Post
Well even if they aren't really dying (I don't know if they are or not), your PC can always believe that they are, or that Strahd is slowly killing them (Wither he is or not), and use that as a reason to take on Strahd.

Remove ads