• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Green Ronin in 2013

Curious to learn more about the new AGE fantasy game.

Edit: Oohhh... and the sorcery book for SIFRP... well, the system.

Last edited:

dm4hire

Explorer
Oddly enough I went on your site this morning and was looking for this exact write up. It seems I was a few hours early! Defintely looking forward to seeing what this year brings. Thanks for posting Chris!

Sir Robilar

First Post
Thanks for the news! Count me in as someone who's really looking forward to the AGE game. I think the Dragon Age rules are great but never liked the thought of playing in a video game setting with my tabletop group. Furthermore with Dragon Age it seemed that the great story of that setting had already been told in the first game - which is also the reason why I never enjoyed playing in a Star Wars game.

Pramas

Explorer
Oddly enough I went on your site this morning and was looking for this exact write up. It seems I was a few hours early! Defintely looking forward to seeing what this year brings. Thanks for posting Chris!

I've been in night owl mode lately, so I decided to post it at 2 am before I went to bed so it'd be there for early risers.

Remove ads