• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Green Ronin Seeking Demo Team Members

Nikchick

Explorer
Green Ronin seeks Minions, Freebooters, and DEMOnauts

Green Ronin Publishing is looking for dedicated, enthusiastic volunteers to join our official Green Ronin game support and demo teams.

Volunteers can apply to be one or all of our teams: Mutants and Masterminds Minions will be showing off Green Ronin’s hot new OGL supers game and its supplements; Freeport Freebooters will oversee store demos and convention events involving Green Ronin’s flagship Freeport: City of Adventure and our award-winning line of general D20 supplements; SpaceCorp DEMOnauts will be in charge of events for Spaceship Zero, our acclaimed game of '50s style swashbuckling space adventure. Volunteers will earn points that can be redeemed for Green Ronin product, as well as Demo Team special premiums not available elsewhere.

Individuals in the US and abroad who are interested in being part of Green Ronin’s demo force at local game stores and conventions in their region should fill out the application form at the Green Ronin website( http://www.greenronin.com/demo/demoform.php ) or send an e-mail query with their full contact information and qualifications to demo@greenronin.com .

Rifter

First Post
Does it tell you that you have registered?

I filled out the form, clicked on Submit, and the form came back up. Is that by plan, or did I mess something up?

Nikchick

Explorer
Rifter said:
Does it tell you that you have registered?

I filled out the form, clicked on Submit, and the form came back up. Is that by plan, or did I mess something up?

I've asked Evan to tweak the form to give a clear "Your form has been submitted" message since I've already received a few of these queries.

Can you send me an e-mail at nicole@greenronin.com with your e-mail address, though? That line came through blank.

Thanks,
Nicole

Nikchick

Explorer
ArthurQ said:
small problem, i'm moving soon so what should i do about the address? just wait till i move next month?

Yes, might as well just make it easy and wait until you've got your new address all squared away. :)

Nicole

Remove ads