• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Green Ronin to produce a new Song of Ice and Fire RPG

Voadam

Legend
Chris Pramas of GR said "It's going to have a new system. We'll have more to say on that later."

There is a thread in the publishers and press releases forum.

morbiczer

First Post
I guess this means why I found nothing in the "d20 Modern, d20 System & OGL Games" part of the site. Off to see what Pramas wrote.

JoeGKushner

First Post
M'eh.

I have a full color book of this already. Whatever GR does will have to blow me away and while they've done some good work, it's bad when the 1st ed of M&M stands heads and shoulders in the graphic department compared to the 2nd ed. (All my opinon of course.)

Will it be full color? Black and White?

What game system?

Too many unknowns.

Imperialus

Explorer
Does a little dance. I loved the GoO edition and was really worried that the IP would stagnate after they went under. Even if it is a different system Im gonna pick it up.

Ron

Explorer
They have a license from George Martin but I guess they don't have the rights from Guardians of Order work. As such, they will likely try to differentiate from the earlier products to avoid any involuntary plagiarism. Still, I'm surprised they will not use True 20 or a different OGL variant.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads