• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Greg Bilsland on Manual of the Planes

Fallen Seraph

First Post
I dunno, if they would turn a MM PC Race like the Githzerai into a full race so soon, and in a non-PHB/Campaign book too.

I think the race be either; Aasimar (or Celestial), Modron, or who knows perhaps a new race.

Needless to say, I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Zogmo

First Post
Fallen Seraph said:
I dunno, if they would turn a MM PC Race like the Githzerai into a full race so soon, and in a non-PHB/Campaign book too.

I think the race be either; Aasimar (or Celestial), Modron, or who knows perhaps a new race.

Needless to say, I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Is that so? Well, I don't have the books and if they are in the MM then I think you are totally right. Hmm... maybe the Tarrasque! No, no...

After thinking about it then it must be Aasimar. You are right again. A counterpoint to the Teifling, that would work out well I think.

Zogmo

First Post
Fallen Seraph said:
Yup and the Githyanki as well, when you get it turn to the back of the book for all 16 monster races.

16 playable races! Awesome, I hadn't read about that yet. I think that was very smart of them to do that. This is excellent and welcome news. Thanks. :)

Fallen Seraph

First Post
Well going slightly off-topic, but the races are: Bugbear, Doppelganger, Drow, Githyanki, Githzerai, Gnoll, Gnome, Goblin, Hobgoblin, Kobold, Minotaur, Orc, Shadar-Kai, Shifter (Longtooth), Shifter (Razorclaw), Warforged.

To get back to subject. I wonder how the "race based" options for the Paragon Paths will be. Will it be specific PPs for the races... Say a "raised in the Planes" or "Planar Heritage" Paths for each race.

Remove ads