• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Grond the Mighty (aka, my girlfriend's art thread)

Captain Howdy

Explorer
Here is a drawing that my girlfriend did. I thought it was pretty cool, and I wanted to share it with you guys.

It is Grond, the orc barbarian, one of the characters in my Shackled City campaign. He is also has the Eye of Gruumsh prestiege class, hence the one eye missing. He has a flaming great axe, and those flames that look like they are painted on the axe are going to be erased when she does the coloring.

If you guys like it, I think I can find some other stuff of hers and post it. :)

Attachments

• Grond_the_Barbarian_by_RestillHabb.jpg
    Grond_the_Barbarian_by_RestillHabb.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Damn, that's really good. Is your girlfriend a freelance artist? Or is she just an amateur artist? Either way, she should be doing commissions with talent that good.

Cheers!

KF72

Captain Howdy

Explorer
She does art as a hobby. We are in college now, and she is majoring in paleontology and geology, minoring in art. I have told her she could make money off this kind of talent though! :lol:

Here is her character in the campaign. She plays a Shifter bard/rogue named Runeth. He is handsome, totally a ladies man... shifter... guy.

The other piece is a female orc that I think is based off one of her WoW characters.

Attachments

• Runeth_Lyoden_by_RestillHabb.jpg
    Runeth_Lyoden_by_RestillHabb.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:

Captain Howdy

Explorer
A few more pieces, these are works in progress. One is Gandalf in watercolor, one is a warforged character from my campaign, and one is a blue dragon.

The Gandalf piece is nearing completion, and the other two are just getting started.

Attachments

• WIP___Blue_Dragon_by_RestillHabb.jpg
    WIP___Blue_Dragon_by_RestillHabb.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 169
  • WIP___Crusher_by_RestillHabb.jpg
    WIP___Crusher_by_RestillHabb.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 163
  • WIP___Gandalf_by_RestillHabb.jpg
    WIP___Gandalf_by_RestillHabb.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 157

Remove ads