• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Group Looking for 3.5/d20Modern Players in Ottawa

Pawn007

First Post
My current gaming group is slowly dwindling in numbers and needs replenishing. (not due to a lack of fun but more due to life, marriage, job offers in other countries... that sort of thing xD)

The group has recently finished a 3.5 campaign and is looking into starting another 3.5 or d20 Modern game.

The groups ages currently vary between 25-35 although deviation is not a big deal.

We tend to play once a week with session lasting six hours or a little longer.

Hoping to find a couple 'mature' gamers to come in... another DM would also be welcome... certainly don't mind the player's chair.

popanas

First Post
Hi, I might be interessed by your group. But, it will depend of the place in Ottawa. I am in Gatineau (you know, the french town just across the river) and did not hava my driving licence, so I can't go too far away. If you could tell me in what sector of Ottawa, I could take a decision.

P.S. Yes I am french, but I have no problems with my English.

deltaman

First Post
Hey,

I just moved to Ottawa and I am looking for a group. I currently only have the books for 3.5, so I would like to play that.

Thanks,

Alex

Xanlithe

First Post
My current gaming group is slowly dwindling in numbers and needs replenishing. (not due to a lack of fun but more due to life, marriage, job offers in other countries... that sort of thing xD)

The group has recently finished a 3.5 campaign and is looking into starting another 3.5 or d20 Modern game.

The groups ages currently vary between 25-35 although deviation is not a big deal.

Hoping to find a couple 'mature' gamers to come in... another DM would also be welcome... certainly don't mind the player's chair.

I'm interested, if you haven't already filled your quota. I certainly fit the 'mature" aspect (see my profile!).

pathwaydon

First Post

Hello. I just found this forum, and I realize this post is a little old. However, if you're still looking. Or if anyone else is, I'm an out of practice gamer that would be interested in getting invloved in D&D again.

Let me know.

Last edited:

Remove ads