• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Group with an opening - Madison, WI (caveats within)

Jarrod

First Post
Due to one of our players moving to Oklahoma, my gaming group has a open slot for a player. Details:

1) 4e game at 2nd level; we just started a new campaign.
2) Playing alternate Saturday afternoons.
3) My wife and I have a toddler (2 years old) with all that implies. We can often get a babysitter, but not always. He likes people and wants them to play with him, so he can be very distracting.
4) Somewhat roleplaying focused group; I'm pushing for more (GM) but people are busy outside of game.
5) We're in our early 30s, so anyone younger has to be willing to put up with old people ;)

boar

First Post
Player with an opening - Madison, WI! Caveats within:

1) I'm 25, so anyone older has to be willing to put up with no-good whippersnappers.

2) I'm somewhat far on the west side, so if you're way over on the east side (i.e. 60+ minutes from me), I might not be able to afford the commute.

3) I teach for a standardized test prep company, and we occasionally have marketing events on Saturdays, usually concentrated around the back-to-school season. For example, I'll be out of commission March 5, April 2, and April 9. Since you only meet every other week, I realize that missing even one session is frustrating, so I'm definitely willing to be flexible.

4) I HATE teaching classes on Saturdays and avoid it whenever possible, but it may be forced upon me down the road (fall at the earliest). In that case, I wouldn't be able to make session till later in the afternoon, like 1-2 o'clock or so.

I'm a socially configured person you wouldn't be embarrassed to have in your home. Let me know if you're okay with the above -- I hope we can make this work!

Remove ads