• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Grrr... can't find Keep on the Shadowfell!

baberg

First Post
Piratecat said:
For a small fee, I can tell you where he lives.
Scry
Buff
Teleport

And can someone look up the rules for NDA-banishment? I think it falls under devil banishing but I can't recall. OTOH we could perform an emergency wazoo-ectomy to remove the NDA from Morrus's wazoo.

Last edited:

nerfherder

Explorer
baberg said:
Scry
Buff
Teleport

And can someone look up the rules for NDA-banishment? I think it falls under devil banishing but I can't recall. OTOH we could perform an emergency wazoo-ectomy to remove the NDA from Morrus's wazoo.
I think there's enough British ENWorlders that we could drive over there and perform the NDA banishment ritual. Or at least hold him down while someone takes a lot of photographs...

Dice4Hire

First Post
Yeah, same for me, but in Japan. Amazon Japan still says pre-order, and it is the 21st here, and I know it is the 20th in the states.

I hope this doesn't mean that the Core books will be late also.

Kwalish Kid

Explorer
One funny thing is that Keep on the Shadowfell seems to be the only WOTC product that the biggest bookstore in Canada is not stocking, ever. They don't even have a listing for it.

Oldtimer

Great Old One
Publisher
AlexS said:
According to the website (www.black-lion.co.uk) of the store I was planning on visiting, the short supply is something to do with the Chinese earthquakes. They're saying it should be in stock by tomorrow, though.
Why would the chinese earthquake have any influence on the availability or D&D? At least the core books are printed in the United States (source: the Rouse).

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hee hee!

russhas4e.jpg

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads