• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

GSL Update 12/18/08

smdmcl

First Post
It amazes me how Rouse can make a couple feet of snow sound so devistating. Temperature in the teens sounds big, but then I remebered its weather from the other side of the border.

Today there are 4 foot high piles of snow on the sides of my street, and my computer is telling me it is -25 atm... and NOTHING shut down!

Maybe us Canucks are just made of tougher stuff.

Lord X. is forgetting our Canadian friends and family in sunny Vancouver and the lower mainland who basically shut the city down when it snows.

Jack99

Adventurer
I assume you were actually in your own car at the time, or else you're even mightier than I thought.

Cheers,
Cam

Nah, just your average american gamer.. 400+ lbs can do a lot of damage, if it somehow manages to acquire enough speed, and given all the icey terrain and hills in Seattle, I would say it's not out of the question ;)

Henry

Autoexreginated
Knowing the way some repair companies charge for restorations when they smell insurance money, 800 bucks was probably a dent and two scrapes. ;)

On a serious track, Scott, thank you for the update, and I hope your holiday is a happy one. :)

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
This was followed by clear skies and temperatures in the teens.

It's funny, I read this and thought "Oh, nice and warm" and then wondered how you would be having snow. Of course, I'm thinking in Celcius, and I imagine you are talking in Fahrenheit, yes?

I would have worked from home if it weren't for a commitment I had made through work to volunteer at the local Salvation Army to distribute toys to families

Good man, well done.

Happy Christmas!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads