• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

GSL update 6/12/08

Scott_Rouse

Explorer
Update here

We really, really want this up today but... it's not gonna happen... shrug :(

We are sooooo close but we have to do some final reading and reviewing of the SRD before it can go out live.

I sincerely appreciate everyone's patience and please know we (Linae, Me, and everyone here who has worked on this) want to get this to you. We've worked so long, you've hung in there with us, and we will deliver.

More updates on 6/13!

Thanks

Nylanfs

Adventurer
I think from what Scott posted it was that it was ready for everything released, but they were adding the framework for everything that will be published in the next year.

Vascant

Wanderer of the Underdark
Nylanfs said:
I think from what Scott posted it was that it was ready for everything released, but they were adding the framework for everything that will be published in the next year.

At this point I am just calling it as I see it...

Scott_Rouse

Explorer
Again we are so close. We took on some late passengers and were in the final check list before take-off.

If this thing is ready on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday I am pushing it out live come hell or high water

...no really, I'm not trying to be a hater...but what is actually wrong?

this type of behavior/performance is seen repeatedly.

Gamer or not, this isn't professional. but here's to high hopes for good quality!

Klaus

First Post
Scott_Rouse said:
Again we are so close. We took on some late passengers and were in the final check list before take-off.

If this thing is ready on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday I am pushing it out live come hell or high water
Scott and Linae,

Thanks for the hard work. Usually the last few tweaks on a project are the hardest part of it all, and I appreciate you guys going that extra mile to get a more complete GSL instead of putting out an incomplete version just to keep a "street" date.

Remove ads