• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

GT/MH-The Seven Saxons *Recruiting*

Fenris

Adventurer
Grim Tales/Mythic Heroes- The Seven Saxons

The sea mist thickens as you approach the shoreline. Beyond the salty fog lay a rich town, an old roman trading post, ripe for looting. The treasures there would pay your wereguild, set you free to return to your people and your lord’s hall. Shame, the loneliness, and the blood debt have driven you all together. Together, perhaps, you can wrest enough gold from this coast to finally return home.

OK, who wants to kill things and take their stuff?

This is Grim Tales baby, the monsters kill you and take your stuff!

I am recruiting for a Grim Tales/Mythic Heroes game. I will be running the adventure The Seven Saxons also by Bad Axe Games. I have seven slots open. For speed of play I will be using the pre-gen characters in the module.

The characters are 12th level so they are quite powerful. I will also be using Mythic Heroes for added punch and flavor

Ideally players will:
1) Have not read The Seven Saxons
2) Own and have read Grim Tales
3) Own and have read Mythic Heroes
4) Be able to post once a day

The closer you come to the above the better your chances of getting in. I will give some preference to old players of Wulf’s Slavelords game or Old One’s Faded Glory game. Wulf has put small descriptors for some of the talents on the character sheets so that will help if some players don’t have GT.

For those who want in, put down the kind of character you’d ideally like to play (Smart, Dedicated etc.) as well as Mythic role (Oracle, Shadow etc.). We have one character for each Mythic role, and the characters are broad based but often have a dominant class, but they all are very cool.

I’d like to get recruiting done by Christmas or New Years. But I am not looking to start playing until January 7th. That will give you time to get used to your characters and see what they can do.

Oh, one thing, though. Even if you recruit over here, you may want to consider running it at CM. The vboard stuff is more up to date, so posting is a little easier/flexible, and most importantly, thread subscription still works over there.

Fenris

Adventurer
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Oh, one thing, though. Even if you recruit over here, you may want to consider running it at CM. The vboard stuff is more up to date, so posting is a little easier/flexible, and most importantly, thread subscription still works over there.

Yeah, I had debated about where to run it, here or CM. I wasn't sure how many eyeballs I might get over there. That and I am in other games here and not there. But the subscription point is very valid. We will move the game to CM once recruitment is done.

And RI, what type of Char you looking for?

Fenris

Adventurer
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Smart/Fast probably. Something scurrilous.

How will you be handling magic?

Oh I know who you're getting. :]

We'll use standard GT magic for sinmplicity, and that's the way the character is set up. This is a quick and dirty game.. There is also only one caster so it makes it simple.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads