GTS 2009 D&D Seminar - the Rouse discusses D&D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a salary man so I don't get no stinkin' time sheet but when I post at home there is beer in the fridge :lol:

cheers!

have a good one!

and thanks for all the info you provided

I am looking forward to all the products/media you mentioned, in particular I look forward to the big adventure with all the counters (Against the giant?), also the starter box was nice for non-gamers

WereSteve

First Post
Scott,

Thanks for all of your input in this thread ... after reading through the lengthy posts the following stuck in my mind.

And to answer the implied question this does not mean going back and supporting older editions.

Which, of course, is one thing I would not expect Wizards to do since TSR tried this before and it failed miserably. However, this said, I am always thankful for my local used book store and eBay. The need to bring new and younger gamers into the fold will more than likely result in some older leaving the fold for other hobbies.

As for me ... while I still have the vast majority of material from playing way back when ... things like OSRIC are looking better with every new mention of some wonderful McGuffin that Wizards is coming out with for 4E.

Kzach

Banned
Banned
Yes we would very much like a host of 4e video games including CRPGs, Action/Adventure games, Turn Based Games etc (with or with out a VTT) and we are working with our partner to make that happen

With your current software development partner?

Ugh.

Just ugh.

Can't you hire someone talented instead?

SteveC

Doing the best imitation of myself
Wow, did someone say "rise from your grave!" on this thread?

Still, it's interesting to see the developments since the thread started: the character builder is here, and it is very sharp. The team working on the character builder will hopefully be working on the rest of the tools, which gives me hope that we'll eventually see something pretty good.

Now those people have nothing to do with the team that would develop 4E computer games: WotC has that licensed out entirely.

Still, was there any other reason to bring this thread back, except to poop on it?

--Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads