• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Guess what I've got!

catsclaw227

First Post
I haven't the faintest. The 4E hardcover, if we do it, is well over a year away, and we don't have the infrastructure at present to make a discount work that way round. So - dunno! I haven't even vaguely contemplated the 4E hardcover yet!
Dangit! Oh well, I'll have to make due with the PDFs to start.....

sinecure

First Post
Very impressive. Congratulations to everyone involved.

PS: you can really threaten some players with that thing. The weight alone is intimidating. :)

renau1g

First Post
Congrats Morrus et all who put this together!

Unfortunately my group's already made the switch to 4e & I'm not sure if my wife would be crazy about this as a coffee table book...

That said, any idea how long the pre-order price is going to last on the 4e version?

Thanks!

Festivus

First Post
Just a quick comment, the text towards the spine looks like there isn't much gutter there, does the book lay flat so you can read them without contorting the book?

It looks very, very pretty and if I hadn't already printed the entire thing and put it into a 3 ring binder I might have considered it, perhaps if you make a book for the 4E version I will.

Remove ads