• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Guild Wars -

Express

First Post
(I see now that I missed another thread about this on the board. I really read before I posted, honestly but missed it :)

Ok heres a game, a MMO for ppl who maybe dont like MMO's. As part of E3, NCSoft is letting ppl play for free. This game is a fantasy MMO with solo, team and competitive play. Emphasis is probably going to beslanted toward PvP but it looks pretty nifty.

Pick a fantasy type character learn skills, etc. The cool thing is that you can only take 8 skills into battle, so a relative newcomer can compete with a player whos been around a while. It may actually bring (gasp) gameplay into the MMO arena. And from what Ive read at sites liek IGN, gamespot, the game will not have a subscription fee.

Heres the site to download the client. Its very much an alpha and open from now til May 14. http://www.guildwars.com/

Last edited:

Remove ads