• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Haggis!

Malcolm

First Post
http://www.haggishunt.com/

"According to Ossian’s Encyclopaedia Eccentrica, the first historical document to mention the haggis is an account of the Roman invasion of Scotland written by Iocus. The noted scholar relates that as the Roman and Caledonian forces faced each other before the battle of Mons Graupius in 83AD a wandering Pictish holy man called Goileam saw a “small round creature revered by the tribes” dart from the heather and run toward the invaders. Goileam turned to the Scottish army and, baring his breast, promised that this was an omen of victory and led a headlong charge against the forces of Agricola."

to find out what happened read the rest of the story... :p

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
You know, one of my DnD players offered to cook us a haggis once when he was hosting. I was the only one who sounded interested. Hmm...

Demiurge out.

Null Boundry

First Post
demiurge1138 said:
You know, one of my DnD players offered to cook us a haggis once when he was hosting. I was the only one who sounded interested. Hmm...

Demiurge out.

One of our players claims to be Scottish and keeps trying to cook Haggis for us, unfortunately is the Asda economy Haggis so we're not too keen. Considering what goes into a normal Haggis I really don't want to know what a cheap version is.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads