Half Orc + Half Dwarf?

Trizdow

First Post
A player in my upcoming campaign wants to play a Half-Orc but with a Dwarven lineage. I could've sworn I saw a "half-dwarf" template somewhere but I can't find it. Anyone know where it is (or if I'm just totally making this up)?

one,
Trizz

Sejs

First Post
Use the Half-Orc stats as normal, just make the character shorter and more prone to facial hair. Alternatly, use the Dwarf stats as normal but make the character taller, greener and more orcish.

Keeps things simple.

Tarangil

First Post
:confused: A Dorf eh? That kids gotta have issues. You'll have to make him Chaotic Neutral at the best of times. I'd hate to have his childhood, Ostracised, shunned, and ridiculed if raised by Dwarves, and most likley eaten if raised by Orcs. But hey, it's not easy being green.

Corbert

Explorer
Tarangil said:
:confused: A Dorf eh? That kids gotta have issues. You'll have to make him Chaotic Neutral at the best of times. I'd hate to have his childhood, Ostracised, shunned, and ridiculed if raised by Dwarves, and most likley eaten if raised by Orcs. But hey, it's not easy being green.

From his dwarf ancestry he gets a -2 adjustment to Charisma, base land speed of 20 feet, and his dwarven kin get a +1 racial bonus on attack rolls against orcs and goblinoids, meaning him (MOM, the Stonebreaker kids keeps hitting me!). Half-Orcs get a -2 adjustment to Charisma. This character is going to be ugly :lol: and really, really picked on as a child.

Remove ads