• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Half-Paraelemental Template!

Krishnath

First Post
Ias: No update is necessery, as it is 100% compatible with 3.5, the only thing that needs to be changed is the sample creature, and that is hardly important enough to warrant a change.

Ferret

Explorer
Devon said:
I suppose if there's enough interest, I can update the quasielemental stats -- they are (as of my last update) also going to be released in the as yet unreleased Web Enhancement for the Book of Templates: Deluxe, and Ian's group may have already taken care of those changes.

- Devon

I'm enough interest aren't I?

Devon

First Post
Yes, ferret, you should be enough interest. :)

Unfortunately, I'm still spinning off the post-wedding inertia (I got married October 4), and my gaming hobby has taken a backseat.

I will try to update it soon, but please feel free to drop me a private email (devon@greentides.com) if you need it by a certain date for a game or something, and I will try to bump it up on the priority list.

- Devon

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Krishnath said:
Sounds intriguing, please elaborate.
An NPC spwaned of the union of a drow and an ooze, named Kallareis is a Hlaf-Drow, Half-Ooze. He capture the daughter of a merchant a long while back and managed to corrupt her. She has currently given birth to five males with the half-ooze template. Their father has trained them to become warriors and they have overthrown the population of a nearby town. A single survivior from the attack has fleed and is barely clinging to life. The PCs find him and he sputters a few words of what has happened to his village to the PCs before dying. Back in the town, the men and children were all gathered and then slaughtered in an offering to the god of all things slimy. The women have all been gathered into a single building. One by one, Kalleris's sons have taken each woman and secretly impregnated them. If the PCs do not do something, the town will be host to many half-ooze residents!

Remove ads