Halfling Musketeers - SATURDAY 9am - 1pm. SUNDAY 9am - 1pm

fett527

First Post
Thunderfoot said:
*French Accent* Allenda - please to allow me to slide into Sunday if I may, I will bring my pitons and promise not to set fire to the wine this year. *French Accent*

I see there are alot of holds and such, place me where you will. If you have never played this campaign, and you end up with a slot - you will have the most fun of your entire life, I had a blast and only wish that saturday was open so that I could ride again with reveal and Fett, the three brother of sin would ride again (BTW which one of the 7 deadly sins didn't we manage to complete, I forgot).

I think we covered all the bases.

Alenda

First Post
John Crichton said:
Argh! I'm trying to leave Saturday and Thursday mornings open... can I go on the waiting list for Saturday?

Xath cannot make it to either game, so there is an open slot in the game. You get first dibs, John. Otherwise, it will go to Vermicious Knid.

FickleGM

Explorer
Okay, I'm going to bow out of this game in favor of your hubby's game. I played in one of your games last year and I haven't played in one of Belen's games. Looks like someone in your waiting list is going to be happy. :)

Alenda

First Post
FickleGM said:
Okay, I'm going to bow out of this game in favor of your hubby's game. I played in one of your games last year and I haven't played in one of Belen's games. Looks like someone in your waiting list is going to be happy. :)

I'm sure Vermicious Knid will plant a big sloppy wet one on you at GenCon :eek:

Remove ads